Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Beautiful Pawn Art: Third Run

Summary: Here's the cream of my acquisitions and re-acquisitions from my recent vacation to the family home in Seattle. This set includes Pathfinder, Starfinder and Kobold Press pawns.

Beautiful-tier





The name makes this for me

This one just does it for me, dunno why. The color? The angularity of the cloak-stretch? The pose?

I am a sucker for little floating crowns. The other day I bought a sparkling kitsch bird with a crown for a buddy and then another for myself without telling him

I am also a sucker for the blue and gold good guy schtick


This is what Gods look like in my work except with more eyes

Aesthetic-tier

Imagine the clattering when he turns his head





"Paint me like one of your Fr-"

I like this guy cause he looks like he's in dire need of a trade

I like the idea of veins going through feather-fields even though that's probably not what's happening

There's a particular kind of old fantasy art not usually associated with roleplaying games that reminds me of this but I'm not sure what it's called


Badass-tier

Captain West Virginia


Reminds me of the late game bruisers in Oni, underrated game

Literally a sci-fi Barghest




This is the first of two Reptoid ships in this set. Both are from a Starfinder adventure path about conspiracies

The Questgiver. I am a sucker for this kind of expression in these pawns


Menace to Society-tier

DAT AZZ


Absolutely horrifying

How could we have let this happen?

Tucker's Kobolds on the offensive

"There it is. Open fire"


Interesting-tier

God I am a sucker for ships with rotary autocannons. Shoutout to the Auroran Firebird




Fuck I love pumpkin beer, shoutout to Elysian Great Pumpkin and Punkuccino



I like this wing arrangement

*Big Pimpin' starts playing*

I keep thinking about not including this one but then I keep wanting to include it


Runners-up
Thank these ones for coming out

Look at the shit the demon's carrying. Come to think of it those are in-universe holy symbols, I'd just thought they were jewelry or trinkets





No comments:

Post a Comment

Art - First Run